Social Media Advertiser Job Description
Are you attempting to compose a social media advertiser job application that attracts quality applicants?
This job description will help you in the creation of such type of job application.
Read and adjust the description according to your job needs.
Social media advertisers use Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and Pinterest to advertise brands by posting promotional content and connecting with potential customers.
Each social media platform works its way when it comes to advertising. For the promotion of content, Twitter is good. But in terms of building communities, Facebook is a better choice. So social media advertisers decide what social networks will be most effective for the brand.
Shortly, their primary responsibility is to use social media platforms to promote and enhance brands.
They are independent in making a living. It is the choice whether to work for a marketing agency or to promote their brands from home.
For composing a top-notch description, begin it with an enticing and persuasive introduction.
The following is an example of an intro to a job description for a social media advertiser:
We are looking for a social media advertiser who is creative at marketing and can work individually and collaboratively. The individual needs to be both passionate and hardworking. Have good communication skills and the ability to build great team networks. An advertising and analysis background would be a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities of Social Media Advertiser
Social media advertisers conduct and manage marketing programs on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
List of their typical responsibilities:
- Create the content on social media platforms in the form of text, images, and videos.
- Promote content, services, and products according to the social media strategy of the brand.
- Utilize tools like TweetDeck and Hootsuite to schedule the posts on social media platforms.
- Get in touch with customers and answering inquiries
- Design new campaigns and strategies to enhance the brand on these platforms.
- Maintaining a budget for social media posts — advertising on social media needs money.
- Analyze data to track the social media performance of the programs they conduct for advertising.
- Maintain consistency in branding by working with colleagues from all marketing departments.
- Identify and get the right audience to promote the brand according to the advertising strategy.
- Thinks new ways to develop the market.
- Get and analyze data and make results to enhance the services or products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have familiarity with social media promotion techniques.
- Take note of the advertisement for brands, products, and services.
- Able to write persuasive content and know-how to share it on the appropriate platform.
- Able to do copywriting: having good at composing splendid copies and other engaging content.
- Have a good knowledge of content creation and content writing.
- Know how to advertise — good at selling and marketing.
- Able to communicate nicely both verbally and written.
- Know how to attract and persuade clients.
- Able to create videos and photos and edit them when required.
- Good at organization: know how to organize and manage.
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot problems promptly and effectively.
- Able to do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Good at tools like Google Analytics, Semrush, Omniture, etc
Education and Experience Required for Social Media Advertiser
Bachelor’s degree in business is required for the position.
But those who know how to advertise on the social media can work as a freelancer without a degree.
Candidates should have at least two years of experience in the marketing industry.
Social media advertisers need to be people-oriented.
Social media advertisers need to be adaptable: they should accept failure when it occurs. They should be patient.
A social media advertiser should pay attention to details and analyze things.
Salary of Social Media Advertiser
In the United States, the average salary for a Social Media Advertiser is $51,641.
Social Media Advertiser Job Boards
Facebook, regional job boards, web, and local news sites are places where employers advertise online jobs for social media advertisers.
If you want to post your social media advertiser job for free, click here.
Job Resume for Social Media Advertiser Job
Did the resume you created help you land a job as a social media advertiser? Not? We will help you with that.
As an example, here is a resume that you can take idea.